Thursday 12 July 2012

como el ave que emigra

Gaby Moreno published a video to one of my favourite songs of her. It's an expat song. Beautiful and in Spanish. Telling about Gaby's way from Guatemala in pursuit of her music dream. Sung with authenticity and strong voice as it is usually the case when it comes to Gaby's performance.  What a joy to my ears. Read more on Gaby's analog and vinyl (yes!) approach to music here and enjoy the video below. It makes me think that I am perhaps becoming a dog person. I think I really am. Please meet Gaby's dog: Peppy. Isn't that simply a lovely little creature? :) And can you see the mountains of LA? Look closer. Ah, summer! :)



The video was directed by Carolina Paiz and Diego Velasco and edited by Otto Scheuren.
 
cansados de estar corriendoe
en tiempos de cacería
alzo en alto mi vuelo
como el ave que emigra

No comments:

Post a Comment