Tuesday 28 July 2015

on the search for female emcees

This summer could not have been better. My itinerary for the upcoming autumn has been updated and so has the concert calendar. Bliss. And gratefulness. Kudos to Akua Naru. KUDOS. I am listening.



And how much I wish to know the behind-the-scenes of the video and give credits to its creators as I usually do. For more about the song itself, please click here. The song was produced by JR & PH7.

this is for latifah, for lyte, for shante, bahamadia, lauryn hill, heather b, for jean grae, eve, nikki d, salt n pepa, even me, apani b, for missy, for kim & foxy...this is for, rah digga, rage, left eye, for yo yo, paula perry, nonchalant, da brat, for jane doe, rage, mystic, boss, sparky d, for those never seen, on the search for female emcees, the microphone fiends

No comments:

Post a Comment