Saturday 3 November 2012

beginning with C

November. Fog. That's the sweetest thing. I am surprised this band beginning with C appears here only now even though it's been in my player for years. "The great thing about Camera Obscura is that they both celebrate and comment on that idea of what pop actually is. The pop song in a way is (...) the perfect encapsulation of the giddy excitement and the giddy disappointment of love itself. That's why Camera Obscura is such an extraordinary pop group." Please see below the short movie presented by Paul Morley and directed by Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard. 



The Sweetest Thing video was directed by Blair Young. See more works of him and Beth Allan from their production company The Forest Of Black here.



you challenged me to write a love song
here it is I think I got it wrong
I focused on the negative
the pain was too much of an incentive
always my incentive

No comments:

Post a Comment