Tuesday 7 August 2012

next summer

It's been a surprisingly great Tuesday given the fact I have a pretty unidentified problem with this day. Even newspapers were more interesting. Although it felt in the morning that summer had really overslept today. I have been striving for some light the whole day. Here it comes: Slow Club. Accurate and unmistakable, as usual. They never let me down.



The video was directed by Charles Watson, Suze Olbrich and Mike Bradley and edited by Sarah Grant from London Sessions Productions.

I know I will be saved, 'cause I always have believed
that there's something more for me when I go.
And there's a city that will heal me and help me clear the lumps out of my throat.
I think that next summer, if we're all still alive, you should try,
we should try to jump into some water and focus on getting high.

No comments:

Post a Comment