Sunday 20 May 2012

confused




Confusion continues with the weekend consisting from four days and me being two days out of town. But how much I wish such weekends were even longer! Those wonderful days had a fantastic kick off with an absolutely brilliant performance of Elifantree in Korjaamo on Wednesday. Being a hopeless case of a sound sponge and bombarding myself with numerous music press I can't escape this danger tendency of comparing bands with other musical acts. But with Elifantree it doesn't work. They are just what they are. And they are a sonic feast! Three people who passionately engage themselves on the stage are a true pleasure for the ear and eye. All of them captivating and crafty with Anni Elif Egecioglu driving special attention due to her rich voice and stage presence. Without any hesitation, I can say this was one of the best live music acts I have ever seen. And all that with great people around me.  

The video was directed by Vilhelmiina Vilhunen.

No comments:

Post a Comment