Sunday 29 April 2012

because Moshi Moshi said so




I got a news letter from Moshi Moshi and I was happy to see that Clock Opera has a free gig in Rough Trade Store in London next week. I will gladly drop by. I also got a map, a few clues and an Oyster Card (so that it gives me a tiny tiny feeling of being a local ;)) from a friend I haven't seen in quite a while and now I can place those venues for the concerts I have listed. Slow Club also appears in town as the Moshi Moshi news letter informs. They are fun, cheerful and light-hearted but will I trade them for Marcus Miller concert that's on the same day just because Moshi Moshi said so? Tough calls during this upcoming holiday trip:)



Two Cousins video credits goes to the director Lucy Needs, choreographer Ryan Francois and two brilliant dancers Ryan Francois and Remy Kouakou Kouame. Trophy Room video was directed by Pete Ohs (a guy from Iceland who stands behind Arcade Fire's Wake Up video :)).

Hold on, to where you're from.
It's where your heart goes, when you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment